1. About This Policy
Harrai Heating Electrical is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
- You use our website (www.hrheatingelectrical.com)
- You make enquiries via our website
- Someone is interested in working with us
2. Definition of Personal Data
Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site.
By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy.
Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
3. Who Are We?
Harrai Heating Electrical.
Harrai Heating Electrical Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales.
Our registered office and main trading address is:25 Nuxley Road, Belvedere, DA17 5JE
4. How Do We Collect Information from You?
We collect information from you:
- When you make a booking
- When you leave feedback or a review
- When you sign up to marketing emails
5. What Type of Information is Collected from You?
When you make a booking, you will be asked to submit personal information. We collect this information, so we can fulfil your booking and provide you with the best level of service.
When you make a booking, Hairai Heating Electrical collects information such as:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your email address (used for estimates, booking confirmation, and feedback emails)
- Your billing information taken for deposits, or holding credit card information for use in the case of cancellations
- Any comments/feedback you submit
- Marketing preferences (whether you opt-in or opt-out)
When you access our website:
There is “Device Information” about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Hairai Heating Electrical. This information can include:
- Device type (e.g. mobile, computer, laptop, tablet)
- Operating system
- IP address
- Browser information (e.g., type, language, and history)
- Access times
- Referring website addresses
- Other data about your device to provide the services as otherwise described in this policy
- Location information (we may receive your generic location, such as city or neighbourhood)
6. How is Your Information Used?
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a booking, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests.
We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Sending you service emails (estimates, booking confirmation, feedback and service reminders)
- Improving our products and services
- Sending marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them
We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
7. Who Has Access to Your Information?
We employ a range of technologies to protect the information maintained on our systems from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. Any personal information we request from you will be safeguarded under current legislation.
We will endeavour to take all reasonable care, in so far as it is possible to do so, to keep your information secure, but, in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data we hold.
8. How and Where Do We Store Data?
All information collected from users of this site is owned solely by “Hairai Heating Electrical”.
From marketing emails, whereby you have opted-in verbally, with our Call Centre, or digitally through our chosen e-marketing platform; dotmailer.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences, so that we can contact you with information relevant to you.
10. Your Choices
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not pass your details to any third parties. Furthermore, you can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email at: email@example.com
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that Hairai Heating Electrical holds about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. Any such requests should be made by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it. We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
We use customer feedback to develop and improve our services and may post your comments about our services on our feedback page. If you do not wish to have your comments posted on our website, please indicate your desire not to be included by appending the comments section.
11. Changes to This Statement
12. Contact Information
If you have a question or query in respect of the information collected on this website, please email us at: email@example.com